Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations
US loan managers are sceptical of marks assigned to loans by some business development companies, according to a discussion at the US Mid-Market Forum hosted by Creditflux and Debtwire last month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Los Angeles pension fund plans $3.7 billion allocation to credit 18 hours ago
- US CLO market's biggest names plan AUM drive before year-end 19 hours ago
- San Francisco pension ramps up private credit portfolio with $80 million commitments 20 hours ago
- Chicago manager targets secondary market for new CLO fund 1 day ago
- Static shock: short-dated CLO spreads rally as Palmer Square prices new CLO 1 day ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 5 days ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 5 days ago
- ESMA regulations could halt European issuance, says LMA 5 days ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 5 days ago
- Distressed specialists spy opportunities in US mid market 5 days ago