Past returns: Citi kickstarts CSO market
Five years ago in Creditflux, we reported on the revival of the synthetic CDO market, with Citi leading the push
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Varde distressed credit MD departs in London 23 hours ago
- Palmer Square's Angie Long: "The static platform has outperformed reinvesting CLOs time and time again" [video] 1 day ago
- EQT extends push into Nordic direct lending with Nordea hire 1 day ago
- Redding Ridge prices three-year new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Illinois pension backs real estate funds 1 day ago
- Managers slide down term curve 18 days ago
- It’s possible to be big — and still be picky 18 days ago
- CLO single Bs to return with higher attachments 18 days ago
- Capital raised for risk retention keeps struggling CLOs afloat 18 days ago
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off 18 days ago