Widening whisks market back to 2017
Right now, CLO volumes are healthy and the list of active managers is steadily growing. But with CLO liability spreads reverting to where they were a year ago, some issuers are a little nervous.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York less than 1 hour ago
- Barclays financials credit trader jumps to another bank 1 hour ago
- Largest UK pension appoints new CEO of investments 1 hour ago
- CSAM syndicates triple A notes at 112bp in new European CLO 1 hour ago
- CSAM prices largest CLO refi of 2019 with triple As at 122bp 2 hours ago
- High yield bonds regain lost ground 18 days ago
- Managers slide down term curve 18 days ago
- It’s possible to be big — and still be picky 18 days ago
- CLO single Bs to return with higher attachments 18 days ago
- Capital raised for risk retention keeps struggling CLOs afloat 18 days ago