Widening whisks market back to 2017
Right now, CLO volumes are healthy and the list of active managers is steadily growing. But with CLO liability spreads reverting to where they were a year ago, some issuers are a little nervous.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- JP Morgan continues European CLO push with its third new issue in Q4 14 hours ago
- Los Angeles pension fund plans $3.7 billion allocation to credit 19 hours ago
- GoldenTree's Euro CLO business blossoms with second 2018 deal in sight 19 hours ago
- US CLO market's biggest names plan AUM drive before year-end 20 hours ago
- San Francisco pension ramps up private credit portfolio with $80 million commitments 21 hours ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 5 days ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 5 days ago
- ESMA regulations could halt European issuance, says LMA 5 days ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 5 days ago
- Distressed specialists spy opportunities in US mid market 5 days ago