Widening whisks market back to 2017
Right now, CLO volumes are healthy and the list of active managers is steadily growing. But with CLO liability spreads reverting to where they were a year ago, some issuers are a little nervous.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 16 hours ago
- CVC Credit hires investor relations director from BlueBay 16 hours ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 18 hours ago
- Credit spread improvement is calm before the storm, warn strategists 19 hours ago
- NN hires head of fixed income and responsible investing 19 hours ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 28 days ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 28 days ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 28 days ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 28 days ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 28 days ago