LMA seeks no-deal Brexit safety net for European lending
European regulators have voiced concerns about the potential damage a no-deal Brexit scenario would do to the syndicated loan market and the wider European Union economy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Finint holds €51.6 million first close for Italian debt fund 21 hours ago
- Värde names co-deputy CIO and two partners 22 hours ago
- CSAM European CLO price talk points to wide junior debt benchmarks 1 day ago
- Talde launches €100 million debt fund 1 day ago
- Ziggo CDS protection buyers get a lift as DC votes for successor 1 day ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 1 month ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 1 month ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 month ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 1 month ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 1 month ago