Sears leaves mark as credit event scrap hits deadlock
Sears Roebuck Acceptance Corp (SRAC) has prompted the first external review of a credit event since Novo Banco in 2016, after the Americas Determinations Committee (DC) failed to reach agreement on deliverables into an auction to settle the US retailer’s credit default swaps
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Parker Drilling recovery implied at 45 cents as dealers get set for CDS auction 21 hours ago
- Portfolio Advisors garners $200 million for third mezzanine credit fund 22 hours ago
- Värde names co-deputy CIO and two partners 22 hours ago
- Sky Harbor unveils ESG short maturity high yield fund 22 hours ago
- Fourth quarter CLO equity volatility is taste of things to come, says BAML research 1 day ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 1 month ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 1 month ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 month ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 1 month ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 1 month ago