Sears leaves mark as credit event scrap hits deadlock
Sears Roebuck Acceptance Corp (SRAC) has prompted the first external review of a credit event since Novo Banco in 2016, after the Americas Determinations Committee (DC) failed to reach agreement on deliverables into an auction to settle the US retailer’s credit default swaps
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Twin Brook closes latest direct lending fund at $2.75 billion 23 hours ago
- Citi hires UK banks and private equity solution sales head 1 day ago
- JP Morgan AM names CEO with Willcox set to leave 1 day ago
- Sun Life merges asset management business to create $159 billion division 1 day ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 1 day ago
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 20 days ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 20 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 20 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 20 days ago
- Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags 20 days ago