Sears leaves mark as credit event scrap hits deadlock
Sears Roebuck Acceptance Corp (SRAC) has prompted the first external review of a credit event since Novo Banco in 2016, after the Americas Determinations Committee (DC) failed to reach agreement on deliverables into an auction to settle the US retailer’s credit default swaps
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Short resets take CDS indices wider at March roll less than 1 hour ago
- Credit manager Post unveils new leadership structure 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline preview: Waterville fills the pipe as Par Four surfs high triple-C wave 1 day ago
- Former Whitebox duo to tackle distressed debt with new asset manager Invictus 1 day ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: fixed tranches make their way into European secondary 1 day ago
- Regulation stifles SRTs, but banks and investors revel in quarter-four outperformance 11 days ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 12 days ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 12 days ago
- Ares to expand network with hubs in Amsterdam and Madrid 12 days ago
- Controlling class conditions unshackle CLO managers 12 days ago