Sears ready to roll after DIP bidding war
Iconic US retailer Sears filed for bankruptcy in October. Most CLOs dodged its loans, but the restructuring has seen a DIP bidding war, a CDS committee split and the departure of a CEO.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Parker Drilling recovery implied at 45 cents as dealers get set for CDS auction 21 hours ago
- Portfolio Advisors garners $200 million for third mezzanine credit fund 22 hours ago
- Värde names co-deputy CIO and two partners 22 hours ago
- Sky Harbor unveils ESG short maturity high yield fund 22 hours ago
- Fourth quarter CLO equity volatility is taste of things to come, says BAML research 1 day ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 1 month ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 1 month ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 month ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 1 month ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 1 month ago