CLO manager base to boom as four debut managers plan first-quarter launch with JP Morgan top choice of arranger
The US CLO market welcomed four new managers in 2018, but this year the same number could be launching in just the first quarter
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CDX IG and iTraxx back to level pegging as oil and trade weigh heaviest 5 hours ago
- US life insurers grew their CLO investments by 31% in 2018, finds Moody's 5 hours ago
- It's a question of timing: US direct lending allocations hit a bump in the road 7 hours ago
- GSO generates $4.5 billion capital for energy-focused credit fund 9 hours ago
- Carlyle scores 2019's tightest CLO triple A as it prints via BAML 3 days ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 17 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 18 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 18 days ago
- Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags 18 days ago
- Seriously, the CLO arb is difficult right now 18 days ago