Controlling class conditions unshackle CLO managers
CLO managers are looking to the future by incorporating ‘controlling class conditions’ in their CLO documentation, which kicks in if an anchor triple A investor exits their deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 2 hours ago
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York 4 hours ago
- CSAM syndicates triple A notes at 112bp in new European CLO 5 hours ago
- CSAM prices largest CLO refi of 2019 with triple As at 122bp 6 hours ago
- Fair Oaks goes for short reinvestment as it markets debut euro CLO 6 hours ago
- High yield bonds regain lost ground 18 days ago
- Managers slide down term curve 18 days ago
- It’s possible to be big — and still be picky 18 days ago
- CLO single Bs to return with higher attachments 18 days ago
- Capital raised for risk retention keeps struggling CLOs afloat 19 days ago