Investors eye trade finance as alternative to direct lending
Institutional investors are turning their attention towards trade finance funds in a bid to reduce duration risk within their portfolios, sources say.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mariner nets co-CIO as head of liquid market strategies 23 hours ago
- Senior CVC official lands at direct lender Graycliff 1 day ago
- Deutsche Bank rehires Nordic sales head after senior official moves to buy side 1 day ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 1 day ago
- Barclays financials credit trader jumps to another bank 1 day ago