Securitisation Regulation hits European ABS issuance
Issuance in traditional European ABS has been notably slow in the first two months of 2019 following the introduction of the new Securitisation Regulation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Eagle Point's Majewski: a prudent warehouser can ramp very quickly in today's market [video] 23 hours ago
- Senior CVC official lands at direct lender Graycliff 23 hours ago
- Oak Hill prices tightest new US CLO of 2019 with 177bp funding costs 1 day ago
- Deutsche Bank rehires Nordic sales head after senior official moves to buy side 1 day ago
- MJX and Jefferies price 13th new CLO as a partnership 1 day ago