Securitisation Regulation hits European ABS issuance
Issuance in traditional European ABS has been notably slow in the first two months of 2019 following the introduction of the new Securitisation Regulation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Steinhoff Europe failure-to-pay credit event question posed to DC 4 hours ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 5 hours ago
- Short resets take CDS indices wider at March roll 1 day ago
- US CLO manager JMP Credit rebrands following majority acquisition by Medalist 1 day ago
- Paul Hastings' Minott: direct lenders can segregate levered sleeves to protect themselves [video] 1 day ago
- Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret 13 days ago
- Regulation stifles SRTs, but banks and investors revel in quarter-four outperformance 13 days ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 13 days ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 13 days ago
- Ares to expand network with hubs in Amsterdam and Madrid 13 days ago