Unlevered direct lending funds bring in first-time investors
Unlevered direct lending funds are particularly appealing to first-time investors and one of the biggest managers in the business has taken note of this
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Senior CVC official lands at direct lender Graycliff 1 day ago
- Deutsche Bank rehires Nordic sales head after senior official moves to buy side 1 day ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 1 day ago
- Barclays financials credit trader jumps to another bank 1 day ago
- Largest UK pension appoints new CEO of investments 2 days ago