Bespoke gains pull CLO buyers as market tipped to hit $100bn
Synthetic bespoke issuance could catch up with the more visible CLO market this year, say structured credit specialists
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 13 hours ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 14 hours ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 18 hours ago
- Credit traders' kickstand: grave times for UK banks and corps as May goes away 18 hours ago
- Ohio pension backs GSO's upcoming European direct lending fund 20 hours ago
- Continuous par build can provide a rainy-day fund for when downgrades to triple Cs pour in 22 days ago
- Superficial analysis in the press fails to account for critical differences between CLOs and CDOs 22 days ago
- Bankruptcies emerge across range of industries 22 days ago
- High yield bonds regain lost ground 22 days ago
- Managers slide down term curve 22 days ago