Bespoke gains pull CLO buyers as market tipped to hit $100bn
Synthetic bespoke issuance could catch up with the more visible CLO market this year, say structured credit specialists
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO round-up: it's time to rethink benchmarks 2 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: control equity hits the market as secondary market picks up 4 hours ago
- Alcentra scores tightest 1.5-year US CLO spread after 2016 deal refinancing 7 hours ago
- CDS has spillover effect on bond liquidity but could cause fire sales, finds BoE researcher 7 hours ago
- Benefit Street slashes 32bp from 2016 CLO's funding costs via refi 7 hours ago
- Investments in CSOs can be more fruitful than in CLOs 11 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 11 days ago
- Pimco plans CLO management return after 12-year absence 11 days ago
- Tranche trading is back: relative value plays power growth 11 days ago
- Insight joins list of firms to jettison plans for European CLOs 11 days ago