Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off
Several asset managers have outlined plans for growth in Asia as one of their foremost priorities this year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Eaton Partners' Anstett: "investors want uncorrelated strategies in 2019" [video] 15 hours ago
- Artemis launches short-dated high yield fund for new fixed income team 16 hours ago
- Solar hires private credit specialists from NewStar and WhiteHorse 17 hours ago
- First Abu Dhabi Bank pushes into credit derivatives with trading head hire 1 day ago
- Aberdeen Standard's Cruikshank: "rising purchase multiples mean PE funds need to maximise value" 1 day ago
- New kids on the block dominate awards 27 days ago
- Anti-ageing elixir gives CLOs 10-year lifespan 27 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 27 days ago
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 27 days ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 27 days ago