Past returns: Juicing up returns
In Creditflux five years ago, we reported on a slim buyer base for senior CLO tranches causing dealers to sell these positions to credit hedge fund managers, with banks willing to finance these purchases.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Piper Jaffray's Shinder: "If LPs wait too long, they may miss the cycle altogether" [video] 7 hours ago
- Bain prices $346.15 million refi of 2015 vintage CLO 8 hours ago
- Symphony reworks 2012 vintage CLO via Barclays 8 hours ago
- DFG returns to CLO primary market with risk retention-compliant deal 8 hours ago
- Apollo reworks 2012 CLO for second time 9 hours ago
- Anti-ageing elixir gives CLOs 10-year lifespan 24 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 24 days ago
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 25 days ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 25 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 25 days ago