Steinhoff CDS auction in limbo due to lock-up and CVA
A date to settle CDS referencing Steinhoff Europe had still to be agreed as Creditflux went to press — more than a month on from when the EMEA Determinations Committee (DC) ruled that the company had triggered a failure-to-pay credit event.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Citi hires UK banks and private equity solution sales head 2 hours ago
- JP Morgan AM names CEO with Willcox set to leave 2 hours ago
- Sun Life merges asset management business to create $159 billion division 3 hours ago
- HIG closes European small-cap special situations fund at $1.5 billion 4 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 21 hours ago
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 19 days ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 19 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 19 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 19 days ago
- Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags 19 days ago