Upper mid-market yields value on price and leverage
Direct lenders are getting access to greater deal flow in the upper middle-market with private equity sponsors leaning towards private credit after a torrid end to last year in the broadly syndicated loan market.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Clover Tech cov-lite loan blots CLOs after spilling a third of its value 18 hours ago
- Waterfall hires CLO tranche investor in New York 19 hours ago
- Shenkman affiliate prices first new issue CLO after 12-month hiatus 19 hours ago
- Sound Point resets 2015 CLO with just days of reinvestment remaining 20 hours ago
- Weatherford CDS auction next week could have 17 deliverables 20 hours ago
- CLOs are pricing with an acronym premium rather than an illiquidity premium 13 days ago
- Investments in CSOs can be more fruitful than in CLOs 13 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 13 days ago
- Pimco plans CLO management return after 12-year absence 13 days ago
- Tranche trading is back: relative value plays power growth 13 days ago