Trade body survey shows credit portfolio managers full of optimism
The latest survey from the IAPCM shows that credit portfolio managers are now at their most positive since December 2010.
- Muzinich hires from BlackRock to bolster its direct lending team 18 hours ago
- Beechbrook makes new investments for UK SME credit fund 19 hours ago
- Tikehau appoints head of London business 1 day ago
- Hermes confirms arrival of former Cairn chief investment officer 1 day ago
- Credit spreads expected to move wider, according to IACPM survey 2 days ago