West coast pension fund to decide on new PGIM real estate debt fund
PGIM is putting together a new real estate debt fund and is in talks with a pension fund active in credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Ares hires from Barings for real estate debt business 20 days ago
- Värde closes latest fund at $1.7 billion 1 month ago
- Smith Graham acquires residential mortgage team in New York 2 months ago
- DW raises $110 million for CMBS venture 2 months ago
- Bain takes on Italian non-performing credit platform 3 months ago
- Direct lender Tikehau adds unitranche in Spain 5 hours ago
- BNP Paribas takes on two credit traders from Goldman Sachs 6 hours ago
- Distressed specialist parts company with Oak Hill 3 days ago
- Ivy wraps around PineBridge for new high yield credit fund 3 days ago
- Top investors debate how to handle private credit 3 days ago