West coast pension fund to decide on new PGIM real estate debt fund
PGIM is putting together a new real estate debt fund and is in talks with a pension fund active in credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Värde closes latest fund at $1.7 billion 6 days ago
- Smith Graham acquires residential mortgage team in New York 7 days ago
- DW raises $110 million for CMBS venture 27 days ago
- Bain takes on Italian non-performing credit platform 1 month ago
- Asian investors target debt in real estate deals 1 month ago
- FS partners with Magnetar for energy-focused interval fund 8 hours ago
- Senior distressed traders rumoured to have left HSBC in New York 9 hours ago
- Endowment fund seeks US direct lending manager for $50 million mandate 1 day ago
- BNP Paribas combines high yield and distressed trading in Europe 1 day ago
- Rising rates could boost AT1 bonds, finds JP Morgan 1 day ago