Oaktree plans new multi-strategy credit fund
New fund to allocate between Oaktree’s credit strategies and target smaller investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Oaktree branches into structured credit with major hire in Los Angeles 2 days ago
- Calamos shutters global high yield fund 4 days ago
- Oaktree becomes latest manager to price CLO refi in $412.5 million deal 7 days ago
- BlueBay launches new credit fund alongside Nordic pension fund 11 days ago
- Bain plans Asian credit fund, says Reuters 11 days ago
- Distressed driller play boosts long-short credit manager 12 hours ago
- Carlyle raises monster $2.5 billion distressed fund for debt and equity 12 hours ago
- Veteran financials trader leaves Mizuho in London 1 day ago
- Credit allocators see value shifting from US to Europe 1 day ago
- Solar teams up with Pimco and Deerfield Management on healthcare credit fund 1 day ago