BlueBay launches new credit fund alongside Nordic pension fund
BlueBay Asset Management says that it is expanding its ESG (environmental, social and governance) fixed income offering
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Ivy wraps around PineBridge for new high yield credit fund 9 days ago
- Direct lending hopeful Advent appoints chief of staff 11 days ago
- Eaton Vance targets global credit with new Ucits fund 18 days ago
- BNP Paribas moves quickly to restaff London high yield trading business 20 days ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 23 days ago
- Standard Life unit looks to put money to work in European direct lending 2 days ago
- Angelo Gordon's Twin Brook adds mid-market loans in health care 2 days ago
- Columbus-based pension fund supports upcoming LBC credit offering 3 days ago
- BlueMountain appoints director of research in New York 3 days ago
- Protection holders look to trigger default on HCR ManorCare CDS 3 days ago