Citi launches new Bravo reference portfolio
Citi has launched a new version of its bespoke tranche reference portfolio, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Oaktree branches into structured credit with major hire in Los Angeles 2 days ago
- BAML's former head of European ABS sales joins BNY Mellon 7 days ago
- Bespoke trades move Cheyne structured finance fund to the top: fact sheet 18 days ago
- Dealers eye growth after slow 2016 in bespokes 22 days ago
- Carlyle promotes two CLO specialists to run structured credit fund 1 month ago
- Distressed driller play boosts long-short credit manager 7 hours ago
- Carlyle raises monster $2.5 billion distressed fund for debt and equity 7 hours ago
- Veteran financials trader leaves Mizuho in London 1 day ago
- Credit allocators see value shifting from US to Europe 1 day ago
- Solar teams up with Pimco and Deerfield Management on healthcare credit fund 1 day ago