LMCG credit fund turns defensive after near 4% one-month return
LMCG’s Serenitas Credit Gamma Master Fund posted a return of 3.58% for February, according to a note sent to investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- EJF recycles legacy assets to price first trups CDO of 2017 1 day ago
- Job opportunities with Prospect Capital 5 days ago
- Cairn's Jackson set to join large asset manager in London 9 days ago
- German bad bank wins huge CLO auction 12 days ago
- Structured credit specialist Prytania announces demerger 14 days ago
- Distressed debt firm Strategic Value Partners hires loan originator 21 hours ago
- Smith Graham acquires residential mortgage team in New York 21 hours ago
- SocGen concedes that things are looking a little better in European credit 1 day ago
- BlackRock launches global green bond fund 1 day ago
- LMCG credit fund turns defensive after near 4% one-month return 2 days ago