US hedge fund manager launches mortgage-orientated fund
A structured credit specialist has so far raised $50 million for a fund which will write mortgages in a niche corner of the US property market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Credit fund manager snaps up BlueMountain's CEO for Europe 6 days ago
- ICG adds loan trader to its US credit team in New York 7 days ago
- West coast pension fund boosts its allocation to Halcyon’s credit business 8 days ago
- Euro loan managers breathe easy as ECB adopts US-style lending guidelines 8 days ago
- SEC charges ex-Nomura CMBS traders with fraud 8 days ago
- Senior European investment grade credit trader exits Citi 8 hours ago
- Park Square adds staff in direct lending and names new partners 1 day ago
- Muzinich brings in €180 million for new European private credit fund 1 day ago
- Direct lender Tikehau adds unitranche in Spain 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas takes on two credit traders from Goldman Sachs 2 days ago