US hedge fund manager launches mortgage-orientated fund
A structured credit specialist has so far raised $50 million for a fund which will write mortgages in a niche corner of the US property market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Index curve trades boost LMCG credit fund 4 days ago
- Waterfall looks to add derivatives to its credit managed account 11 days ago
- Chicago-based manager floats new $500 million loan fund 11 days ago
- European loan market is no place for a vacation, say CLO specialists 17 days ago
- Dalton launches debut credit fund after hiring ex-Chenavari partner 18 days ago
- Credit spreads expected to move wider, according to IACPM survey less than 1 hour ago
- BlueBay, Brightwood and Permira win private debt mandates 1 hour ago
- Imperial brings in emerging market veteran to its London offices 3 hours ago
- JP Morgan credit specialist set to join large credit manager in London 3 days ago
- Fifth Street Asset Management explores possible sale, reports WSJ 3 days ago