Index curve trades boost LMCG credit fund
Credit index curve trades have boosted LMCG’s Serenitas Credit Gamma Master Fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Credit fund manager snaps up BlueMountain's CEO for Europe 6 days ago
- West coast pension fund boosts its allocation to Halcyon’s credit business 8 days ago
- SEC charges ex-Nomura CMBS traders with fraud 8 days ago
- Cairn hires former Magnetar official for PM role on credit opps fund 9 days ago
- Creditflux teams up with top private equity event to bring CLOs to Asia 12 days ago
- Senior European investment grade credit trader exits Citi 8 hours ago
- Park Square adds staff in direct lending and names new partners 1 day ago
- Muzinich brings in €180 million for new European private credit fund 1 day ago
- Direct lender Tikehau adds unitranche in Spain 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas takes on two credit traders from Goldman Sachs 2 days ago