Prytania fund registers big gains after transitioning from CLO debt to equity
Prytania Investment Advisors has continued its impressive start to 2017
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Credit fund manager snaps up BlueMountain's CEO for Europe 9 days ago
- West coast pension fund boosts its allocation to Halcyon’s credit business 11 days ago
- Eagle Point hires tech-savvy CLO trader as it builds on its analytic systems 11 days ago
- SEC charges ex-Nomura CMBS traders with fraud 11 days ago
- Citi introduces tiered pricing model for CLO b-wics to boost participation 12 days ago
- Standard Life unit looks to put money to work in European direct lending 1 day ago
- Angelo Gordon's Twin Brook adds mid-market loans in health care 1 day ago
- Columbus-based pension fund supports upcoming LBC credit offering 2 days ago
- BlueMountain appoints director of research in New York 2 days ago
- Protection holders look to trigger default on HCR ManorCare CDS 2 days ago