Popular shortlists Apollo, Oaktree, BAML and Bain for rapid NPL sale
Spain’s Banco Popular is in talks with Apollo, Oaktree, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Bain Capital about selling a portfolio of non-performing loans, according to Spanish newspaper Expansión
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Head of illiquid European credit set to leave Apollo 3 days ago
- Distressed specialist parts company with Oak Hill 8 days ago
- West coast pension fund boosts its allocation to Halcyon’s credit business 11 days ago
- BNP Paribas moves quickly to restaff London high yield trading business 19 days ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 22 days ago
- Standard Life unit looks to put money to work in European direct lending 1 day ago
- Angelo Gordon's Twin Brook adds mid-market loans in health care 1 day ago
- Columbus-based pension fund supports upcoming LBC credit offering 2 days ago
- BlueMountain appoints director of research in New York 2 days ago
- Protection holders look to trigger default on HCR ManorCare CDS 2 days ago