EM specialist Stratton Street launches two Ucits credit funds
London-based emerging markets and sovereign credit specialist Stratton Street Capital has become the latest manager to move into the Ucits credit business
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Senior European investment grade credit trader exits Citi 3 days ago
- BNP Paribas takes on two credit traders from Goldman Sachs 5 days ago
- Pension giant AP4’s Erlandsson joins Granit to raise green credit fund 12 days ago
- French financial trades boost European credit hedge funds 15 days ago
- Credit spreads expected to move wider, according to IACPM survey 1 month ago
- Standard Life unit looks to put money to work in European direct lending 1 day ago
- Angelo Gordon's Twin Brook adds mid-market loans in health care 1 day ago
- Columbus-based pension fund supports upcoming LBC credit offering 2 days ago
- BlueMountain appoints director of research in New York 2 days ago
- Protection holders look to trigger default on HCR ManorCare CDS 2 days ago