Finding inefficiencies in iTraxx
Credit derivative indices are big and liquid. But detailed analysis of their historical performance shows they are not always efficient. By Davide Avino and Ogonna Nneji
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO arrangers take down triple As to get European deals completed 3 days ago
- Cheyne looks to uncover value in sponsorless loans 3 days ago
- UBS says modelling suggests upcoming recession won’t bite 3 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance (August 2022) 3 days ago
- CLOs at a glance (August 2022) 3 days ago