Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire
Amazon has been quietly building a business lending to its customers and now looks set to open this asset book up to investors by securitising some of these loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas buys majority stake in Dutch mortgage lender 10 months ago
- Intriva adds senior debt markets specialist 1 year ago
- Ex-Morgan Stanley CLO head joins blockchain firm to "change world of finance" 2 years ago
- Credit funds at a glance 2 years ago
- Ucits at a glance: Long-short approach lifts Pictet to the top 2 years ago
- CLO arrangers take down triple As to get European deals completed 3 days ago
- Cheyne looks to uncover value in sponsorless loans 3 days ago
- UBS says modelling suggests upcoming recession won’t bite 3 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance (August 2022) 3 days ago
- CLOs at a glance (August 2022) 3 days ago