Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire
Amazon has been quietly building a business lending to its customers and now looks set to open this asset book up to investors by securitising some of these loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Blackstone combines credit and insurance divisions in major reorganisation 2 months ago
- Bridgepoint Group acquires Energy Capital 2 months ago
- Channel Capital hires new head of originations for US fintech partnerships 4 months ago
- Investment manager launches to finance non-sponsored mid market 1 year ago
- BNP Paribas buys majority stake in Dutch mortgage lender 2 years ago
- US primary market shrugs off worries and keeps on issuing 15 days ago
- Pensions pivot from vanilla private credit to focus on niche sectors 15 days ago
- CLO market’s favourite sector struggles as wages rise and leverage bites 15 days ago
- Private credit funds seek vehicles to bring in European retail investors 15 days ago
- Managers eye opportunities as real estate struggles 15 days ago